What someone carries around with them on a daily basis can be used in order to learn a lot about them. It’s what they find important that can give the most insight in regards to their character. I always have to have specific things with me at all times, or I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. So this is a blog-friendly spin-off of the “what’s in my purse” video that I’ve seen on YouTube from time to time.
1. BAG: I got this bag from Forever21 recently after I was shocked to discover that I’ve broken all of my other brown bags. It was just under $30 and it’s size is perfect as it’s not too large but not too small either.
2. PLANNERS: I have two planners that I use. I know it seems a bit overkill, but my school provided each student a planner this year eliminate the paper waste from hall passes (there’s a column in the planner for passes) and to encourage students to be more organized. There were good intentions behind this idea, except I already had a planner which I cannot go anywhere without. So instead of just picking one over the other, I use both.
3. IPOD HEADPHONES: I usually don’t carry my iPod around with me since I use it in my car, but I always keep the headphones with me just in case.
4. VERA BRADLEY WRISTLET: I’ve used this wristlet for years as a carrying case for my small electronics. It helps to keep the cords from getting tangled around things.
5. AUDIO RECORDER: I’ve mentioned my audlog obsession in a previous post, and the boyfriend and I are still doing them. I bring the recorder everywhere with me, because the opportunity to record in audlog can spring up at any moment.
6. BLACK PEN: I only write in cursive and black pen. Type of black pen in particular. I’ve done this for years and cannot remember when exactly this habit started, but there always has to be a pen in my bag at all times.
7. WALLET: When the hard-case wallets came out just a year or so ago, I really wanted one. I picked mine up at rue21 but you can get them just about anywhere these days. I really like the fact that the bills are kept flat so they don’t get those weird tri-folds in them.
8. CELL PHONE: This is a pretty obvious one. I like this particular phone (I’m pretty sure it’s the Voyager) because of the touch screen and keyboard, but a lot of phones these days now have those features.
9. GLASSES: I find myself wearing my glasses less and less, yet I still carry them around with me just in case I desire to see clearer.
10. SUNGLASSES: I saw these type of sunglasses on a YouTube video and fell in love with them. I got mine at Icing by Claire’s.
11. BOOK: I love reading, but I never have that much time to anymore. I always carry a book with me just in case though if I find myself with a few spare minutes to read. I’m currently reading The Starter Marriage by Kate Harrison that I picked up randomly at a used bookstore.
Leave a comment telling me what things you can’t live without in your bag/purse/backpack!!