Today was the best day of my internship thus far. I was busy the entire time I was there with interesting things to do. Here are some highlights from my day:
- I was moved into the production room where it’s warmer because the agency hired a new woman who took my usual desk out in the cold lobby.
- I now work at one of the design computers so I get to use a pretty, shiny Mac.
- I created an actual, legit press release. Gone are the days of fake press releases for fake companies.
- I shredded hundreds of entry forms that I had inputted into a spreadsheet a week ago. I was a shredding machine!
- I mildly annoyed Boss for the first time by asking one too many questions, but I also think I’ve been impressing her with my efficiency.
- I finished up an envelope/prize promotion I’ve been working on for a few days. I really liked seeing the project through to the end.
- I was given a company email address!
- With aforementioned email address I emailed a number of different stores about their promotional card supplies. I felt so important sending emails from my smancy new email address.